Sunday, April 21, 2013

Lightning Browser v.2.4.1 apk


The Lightning Browser Paid
The Most Powerful Web Browser of Its Size.

Features the free version doesn't have
- Unlimited Tabs
- Unlimited Bookmarks
- Will have more features   eventually

Features :
- Holo Interface
- Supports Froyo to JellyBean
- Tabbed Internet Browsing
- Supports Adobe Flash Player
- Fast Start Times
- Small Footprint
- Fast Browsing
- Smooth Scrolling
- Higher Benchmarks than Chrome
   (tested on a Nexus 7)

Enjoy Lightning Browser, one of thesmallest browsers around. It is a high-performance small-sized
browser built for those who don't
want the cumbersome slowness or
size of Firefox or Chrome.
Currently it looks best on a tablet,
but it will be optimized for phone
sized screens soon. I will try to
update this as often as I have time
(I am a student...). This is my most
major app release to date and I'm
proud of my work, so if you have
ANY problems at all, PLEASE
contact me. I always respond, as
those that have contacted with me
before know... and I'm nice :)

Navigation :
- Long-press a tab to delete it
- Long-press the back button to  exit the browser.

What's in this version : (Updated : Apr 19, 2013)
- bug fixes
- Fixed weird rendering bug in
  settings
- Reloading tabs on start up no
   longer uses data if it can help it

Required Android OS : 2.2 +
Size : 231.7 kilobyte

DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment